Sunday, June 24, 2012

Days twenty-three and twenty-four Weight Loss Diary Blog

It's Day Twenty Four of my daily weight loss diary blog. Yesterday I was 204.6 and today I was 205.6. My 30 year reunion was last night and it was a complete blast. It was so good to see everyone and catch up with old friends. It felt like old times just with a bigger and better perspective on life. I am exhausted tonight, hence the late post. Til tomorrow!

CORRECTION: It was my 20 year reunion, not 30! Ha! I was so tired writing this!

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, please it was our 20 YEAR reunion, not 30! Let's not make us older than we are!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It must have been one hell of a night if it added 10 years to the whole class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also consume natural tea two periods in a day and its provide some great outcomes
    related to weight-loss, i think we should consume natural tea after lunchtime its create
    me mild when i consume it.

    ReplyDelete