Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 30 - Weight Loss Diary Blog - Countdown

It's Day 30 of my daily weight loss diary blog. 203.4. Do you think I can lose 4 pounds by Tuesday? Probably not but I'm sure gonna try.

I have a fancy dinner out tonight to a winery with my in-laws for my birthday and my Father-in-law's birthday. It's a really sweet tradition we started because we have birthdays within a week of each other and then we do it again in the Fall for my husband's and his stepmom's (my step-mother-in-law) birthdays which are also relatively close. I am so lucky that I have in-laws that I love and enjoy spending time with. That is including my husband's mom too. Some people struggle with one mother-in-law. I have two and they rock.

I have a family picnic tomorrow with my side of the family...another food trap. I am going to stay strong and do my best to lose these last 4 pounds. If I don't meet my goal (losing it by my birthday on July 3), I am going to come up with a new strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment