Monday, June 11, 2012

Days Ten and Eleven - Weight Loss Diary Blog

I missed posting yesterday because of the Batavia Triathlon (I even forgot to weigh in because I was so focused on the race). Today I weighed in at 207.5 which is a huge jump from Saturday. I know, though, that it is because of the race yesterday. I was am so full of water, Gatorade, salt and pancakes from yesterday and am beyond bloated so I knew my weight would be high today. Hopefully in the next couple of days it will go back down and then continue to go down. I am going to write about the triathlon in a separate blog post but I wanted to get this one out there, especially since I forgot yesterday. The race was amazing and I can't wait to tell you all about it! In the meantime, here's a little pic from yesterday!

DONE!

2 comments:

  1. You look like you could continue another 5 miles. What a difference. Congratulations! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weighing yourself every day will make you crazy, especially when you have water-weight. :)

    ReplyDelete