Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day Twenty - Weight Loss Diary - Focus!

It's Day Twenty of my daily weight loss diary blog and I did not weigh in this morning. I was in the city overnight again and AGAIN forgot to get my friend's scale from her bathroom before I went to bed.

Did Freud say "there are no accidents." Maybe I didn't forget...maybe I was just being lazy.

My birthday is looming and I fear I'll never reach my goal. Been on track all week food-wise so far and had a very hot run today in the city on the lakefront. Happily, on my way back from my run, Buckingham Fountain was spouting and the wind helped offer a nice spray so I ran through it and cooled off a bit. I even laughed while I did it along with all of the little kids who were running through it. It was a nice moment and a reminder that you have to stop and smell the roses every once in a while (or run through a fountain spray).

2 comments:

  1. A friend recommended this site to me and I'm already hooked. I am a runner, and I am a Big Girl too. I struggle with my weight constantly, and just don't understand how I can run almost every day and watch what I eat yet don't seem to budge! I'm going to enjoy watching your progress on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope it helps...I'll be sure to check yours out too. Keep me posted on how you're doing. I also have a newsletter if you are interested. It's at http://fitfoodiechef.com/Newsletter.html

      Delete