Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day Nine - Weight Loss Diary Blog - 545th Place

Day Nine of my daily weight loss diary blog - 203.2. Like it...one of the only times when losing is good. Well, that's not true, really. I came in last place in the Batavia Triathlon last year. 545th place to be exact. So I lost. BIG TIME. But did I really? Some people consider anything other than first place losing. I sure as hell don't. I finished. And because I finished, I won. And I will win again tomorrow. Maybe not a medal. Maybe not a trophy. Maybe not even in the top 500. But I will finish. I will win. And I'll keep going on Monday. I can't believe it's been a year since I began this journey. More than that, really. It's amazing what can happen in a year. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. It's supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow. I will need them.


What a difference a year makes!



2 comments:

  1. Jennifer

    You have no idea what a positive impact you have on people's lives. I attended your cooking class just 2 weeks after my future husband was release from the hospital. He was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Your cheesecake recipe helped me survive Thanksgiving. He is starting his running journey to get fit for our November wedding. Your thoughts encourage those who are just beginning. Best of luck tomoorw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michelle. This means the world to me. I am thrilled that my recipes are helping you and your family. My wedding anniversary is in November too! Send me a pic of your big day! Congratulations and best of luck to you both. Keep me posted on you're both doing! xo <3

      Delete