Monday, June 4, 2012

Day Four - Weight Loss Diary - Focus

It's Day Four of my daily weight loss diary blog and I am at 204.2. Steadily going down which is what I want to see!

Opposite of most people, I am more regimented and can focus more on my weight loss and fitness goals on the weekend rather than during the week. With my teaching schedule and my commute it has been very hard for me to stay consistent with eating, especially with teaching Baking and Pastry as well as American Regional Cuisine. Both classes result in loads of very yummy and unhealthy food. My other class I am teaching, Garde Manger, has equally delicious food but does not have the variety or quantity that these other two classes have and it's more manageable to not over eat in that class. Except for last week when we did a cheese tasting and made cheese. I LOVE CHEESE!

Cheese tasting plate - starting at 12 o'clock - Brie, Aged Cheddar, Horseradish Cheddar, Manchego, Same Manchego with Fig and Black Tea Preserves, Raw Sheep's Milk Manchego, 5 Year Aged Gouda, Smoked Gouda with Cumin, St. Agur Bleu (the best bleu cheese I've ever had in my life) and Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar.


1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Hbse

    ReplyDelete