Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day Thirteen - Weight Loss Diary - Fail

It's Day Thirteen (on the 13th no less!) of my daily weight loss diary blog and my weight is...um...I forgot to weigh in the morning.

I told you last week how I stay the night in the city on Tuesday nights because I teach late on Tuesdays and then really early on Wednesdays. It's a 45 mile drive each way, so...I stay in the city. I was so tired last night that I forgot to ask Meg if I could take her scale into the bathroom I use in the morning and so, well, I forgot to weigh in. I didn't want to go tip-toeing into her bedroom, past her bed into her bathroom to try and snag the scale. First of all, if she woke up and saw me tip-toeing past her bed, that would be creepy and second of all, she has an adorable and totally insane cat who I didn't want to disturb. It was 5:30 a.m., after all. So, I didn't weigh in. Bad me.

I feel less puffy today, though, and I've been surrounded by effing cookies and cupcakes all day and I didn't touch a g-damn one of them. And I went running. Phew, I'm exhausted. I get to sleep in tomorrow, thank God! But my night class is making Cajun and Creole food tomorrow...not going nuts on that food will be WAY harder than avoiding the cupcake and cookie extravaganza that's going on around here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment