Friday, June 8, 2012

Day Eight - Weight Loss Diary - NERVOUS!

It's Day Eight of my daily weight loss diary blog - 204.1. I am SO NERVOUS about the Triathlon on Sunday. I have had a super busy week and a super busy weekend and I am so unorganized for this triathlon. Last year by this time, I had my prep list done, and I was nervous but ready. This year...I don't even know where my bathing suit is right now. Holy crap!

Here I am coming into the finish of the 2011 Batavia Triathlon last year...laughing, bawling, barely able to breathe. Wonder what this year will be like?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your picture as you cross that finish line this year! What a difference. You are so much faster, stronger, better. I will be cheering you on from the back of the pack.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you on Sunday morning. Woody Allen once said "showing up is 90% of life" so just show up on Sunday and let the rest take care of itself. I'm so respectful of the journey you took from the finish line last year.

    love you, Peg

    ReplyDelete