Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 26 - Weight Loss Diary Blog - Stupid Calf (not the baby cow)

It's Day 26 of my daily weight loss diary blog. Still 205.6. My calf still hurts but it is not as badly. I went to bootcamp last night and did as much as I could, one legged. I was able to do almost everything except jumping jacks. I jumped rope on one leg (not fun) and the rest of it was mostly upper body stuff so I lucked out. I biked today - 11 miles. My calf felt great during the bike and then I tried walking on it afterward...not so much. Aleve and ice. Aleve and ice. Aleve and ice. I'd better be able to run on Sunday...I'm giving it til then to get better or it's gonna get it! Stupid Calf.

Okay, this is a stupid calf. Almost as stupid as mine. Photo Source

5 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surmise I have chosen an intelligent and mind blowing website with interesting material.
    Skifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would surely give 10 on 10 for such incredible content.
    www.insightpsychotherapy.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it of your blog very interesting and mind blowing this website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are u try to the christmas laser light ? click here for Top laser light for christmas

    ReplyDelete