Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 22 - Weight Loss Diary Blog - Nostalgia

It's Day 22 of my daily weight loss diary blog! 203.9 today...like it.

I really pulled that  muscle in my calf. I tried running this morning and couldn't which made me super crabby...so much so that my neighbor and running friend asked me if I had PMS. Since I had to stop running, we went kayaking on a beautiful part of the Fox River and it put me in a much better mood.

Then I got to have lunch with a old friend who is in town for the reunion. She is just (or more) beautiful as she was in High School and so incredibly nice, again, as she was in High School. It was wonderful catching up with her. It's so funny, because I told her how much I admired her in high school and how beautiful I always thought she was and she said to me, "I wish you would have told me that back then, I was so insecure." I was like, "YOU WERE INSECURE!?!" She was like a supermodel and I remember envying her so much. It just goes to show that you never know what others are going through and we sure as hell wasted a good part of our youth worrying about stupid shit. I was so happy to see her and reconnect and cannot wait for my 20 year reunion tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what the evening brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment